We are now accepting nominations for community focused and civically engaged women in the 34th Senate District.
For this award, I invite you to nominate a woman who lives or works in the 34th Senate District and who has made a significant contribution in our community. The 34th Senate District includes Anaheim, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Los Alamitos, Midway City, Orange, Rossmoor, Santa Ana, Seal Beach and Westminster in Orange County as well as part of the city of Long Beach in Los Angeles County. Categories include: Arts, Business, Community Service, Education, Health Services, Service Industries, Public Safety, and Miscellaneous.
The nomination deadline is March 13, 2020 and can be submitted by visiting this link or filling the form below.
Thank you for your assistance, and I look forward to receiving your nominations! If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact 714) 558-3785 or Christy.Le@sen.ca.gov
Live or work in the 34th District
Be nominated for a specific category (see below)
- Arts - Individuals involved in creative fields, such as performing artists, visual artists, or design artists. Persons in management/administrative roles (i.e. galleries, museums, cultural programs, journalism, etc.) are also included.
- Business - Individuals who own or contribute to businesses that have achieved success. Individuals may also be considered for demonstrating a remarkable passion and/or for contributing to the advancement of their trade.
- Community Service - Individuals who work and/or volunteer for non-profit organizations that have gone above and beyond to make their community a better place to live and work.
- Education - Individuals involved in developing and/or implementing educational programs at any level (i.e. teachers/instructors, faculty, staff, etc.).
- Health Services - Individuals dedicated to the enhancement of human health. Health services encompass disease prevention, health education/promotion and the provision of health care.
- Public Safety - Individuals in public safety occupations who are leaders in promoting peace, protection, and respect for all people.
- Miscellaneous -
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Who can nominate?
- Anyone! Elected officials, community and business leaders, educators, friends...anyone!
How many people can I nominate?
- We know there are a lot of amazing, inspirational women in our district, so please nominate as many as you would like.